Futsaldn.ru Ассоциация мини-футбола Донецка. Все о Futsale в Донецке

Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: harry styles live on tickets 2017

harry styles live on tickets 2017 6 года, 12 мес. назад #35068

The official summer lineup for the Citi Concert Series on TODAY is out, and Billboard has the scoop. It all starts bright and early on Tuesday morning (May 9), when Harry Styles will give just his second-ever live solo performance on Rockefeller Plaza (his first was on Saturday Night Live).

“We’ve gotten a record number of fan pass submissions,” Brittany Schreiber, TODAY’s music booking producer since 2014, tells Billboard about the upcoming set from Styles. The pop singer is an ideal artist to kick off the summer concert series, Schreiber says, and the show has been chasing him since news first broke that his solo album was on the way.

“We’re always looking for artists who are launching big tours, who have albums coming out, and who across the board are making news and who have big things coming,” she explains.

Schreiber explains how those guidelines made artists like Miley Cyrus -- she cites the return of Cyrus in the recent Billboard cover story -- Camila Cabello and Bruno Mars, among many others, great gets. “I’ve been working on Bruno Mars since I walked through the doors as the music booker,” Schreiber admits. “I have a picture of him on my bulletin board as a 2017 goal.”

Styles kicks off the 22nd summer of Plaza concerts with the TODAY show, though he previously performed with One Direction in 2012 for the band’s national television debut and returned with the group twice more. The British heartthrob's 1D band mate Niall Horan is also slated to perform, as are Shania Twain, Charlie Puth, Ed Sheeran, Flo Rida while Chris Stapleton and Hailee Steinfeld will deliver their first-ever TODAY show performances.

Read More - harry styles live on 2017 tickets
  • AnriksHon
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
  • Постов: 75
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.13 секунд

Статистика сайта